Eligibility for Successful Record Suspension
Qualify your eligibility for receiving a successful Canadian Record Suspension / Pardon. Using the information below you will be able to conclude whether moving forward with a Record Suspension through ACF Pardons & Waivers will be successful. Please review the details and click "Get Started!" to move forward should your situation match the eligibility.
Once you have completed your sentence the following wait time applies. The wait time is calculated either from the date probation ends or the date your sentence was satisfied.
5 Years for Summary Offences (such as)
- Driving while under the influence
- Theft Under $5000
- Fraud Under $5000
- Simple Possession
- Failure to Appear
- Breach of Probation
10 Years for Indictable Offences (such as)
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Theft Over $5000
- Fraud Over $5000
- Break and Enter
- Trafficking a Narcotic Controlled Substance
- Assault Aggravated / Causing Bodily Harm
Our experienced staff will help you obtain your Record Suspension or U.S. Visa Waiver professionally, affordably and locally. Don't let your criminal record stand in the way of opportunities you deserve. For a better tomorrow, start the Record Suspension or U.S. Waiver process today.
ACF Pardons & Waivers staff are local, Law Society of Ontario licensed paralegals who have processed thousands of Record Suspension and U. S. Waiver applications since 1996. Our mission is to serve our community with honesty, integrity and professionalism. We are located in Barrie, Ontario and are here to serve the residents of Central Ontario.
Our Service Guarantee
- We will protect your private information
- We will ensure you are eligible before we begin the process
- We will explain the process, our fees and disbursements
- We will identify and discuss potential difficulties with your application
- We will be honest with you at all times
- We will return your emails and phone calls in a timely manner
- We will always act in YOUR best interest
- Free* E Scan Fingerprinting when you attend our office to start the process
*Free E Scan Fingerprinting applies to the fingerprinting fee only ($50.00 value). Disbursements are not included.
49 High Street, Suite 302, Barrie, ON L4N 5J4
Completely clear your criminal record forever with a full pardon from the Government of Canada.
Travel freely to the United States with a waiver from US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
Completely destroy previous arrest records and files with both federal and local authorities.
© Copyright ACF Pardons and Waivers